- Edit cells by clicking once inside the cell.
- Delete rows by clicking on the delete button.
- Sort rows by clicking on a header.
- Keyboard shortcuts help you navigate through the table quickly.
- Totals are automatically calculated at the bottom.
- Tab: Steps to the next cell (hold shift to step backward).
- Enter: Skips down a row (hold shift to jump up one row).
- Up and Down: Also navigate rows.
- Esc: Returns the input to its previous value.
For the purpose of the demo, new rows will be added if they fall below 5 to give you more data to play with!
Code & Documentation: TableGear